What is the PING2550 V1.2
The PING2550 development board is easy to use for every computer user.
Because of the easy to follow instructions you can make a project right away. You can see it as a first step to start educating your children about software and electronics. Build your weekend project with your children or your own robot. The possibility are endless.
Be one of the first to own a PING2550 and start building.
What is the PING2550?
- board size 24mm x 50mm or in inches <1" x 2"
- Formed as an easy to use USB stick
- used a PIC18F with integrated USB support.
- DIP shaped chip in socket that can be removed and soldered in your project pcb.
- All conventional components for easy soldering.
- Programmable with the Pinguino software.
*note: The PIC18F2550 is placed in a socket for easy removing.
We are sharing our projects and ideas on Twitter and Facebook follow us to get some great project ideas.
Connections overview of PING2550 (18F2550) in Pinguino IDE:
Google+: Arduino, Pinguino and Pi
PIC Pinout: http://www.broedsels.nl/download